Montreal, September 16, 2015.
The Montreal Security Experts Summit will be held on Thursday, September 17 at the Oracle Offices. Mr. Claude Vigeant has been invited as a top security expert to discuss risks and attack landscape and safety of databases.
More precisely, topics are foreseen as follows :
- Is it just us that think that data at the source should be protected? Are we reading the market right?
- Do we need to educate our customers and if so how do we go about it?
- If we agree, what should our customers do about it?
- How do their CISO convince the board to do something about it?
- How can you help us succeed?
About twelve security experts will be attending this panel in order to expose their views and experience regarding those important data security matters.
World pioneer and Canadian leader in information security for more than thirty years, OKIOK delivers a complete range of services and products, including secure data transfer, encryption and identity management. Its vast offering takes the form of consulting services, outsourced security management, commercial and custom solutions and training services.
Amongst the few firms in Canada to make research and development its cornerstone, OKIOK stands at the forefront of the sector through on-going innovation.